The Alberta Public Library Administrators’ Council (APLAC) is an incorporated not-for-profit body that works to connect the people who manage Alberta’s public libraries.
APLAC has the following objectives:
- To address practical issues affecting the management and provision of public library services in Alberta;
- To serve as a forum for the discussion and exchange of information on current public library developments, emerging issues, and projects of relevance to Alberta public libraries;
- To address the unique interests and concerns of public libraries through collaborative efforts with other library organizations;
- To undertake specific projects in order to ensure that programs and resources remain in existence for Albertans;
- To provide to and receive from appropriate provincial and federal government departments, information respecting public libraries and library services.
Alberta Public Library Administrator’s Council | APLAC | Library Manager Resources